Webinar/Election Process Reminders
DON’T FORGET! – COVID-19 Response in Wisconsin and Illinois Webinar
May 7, 11:00am, CDT - 12:00pm, CDT
GoToWebinar (details provided upon registering)
Join our virtual roundtable, featuring area health systems, as we discuss real-life COVID-19 related process or solutions, including:
- How to best test, triage, and treat communities
- Lessons learned while leading through the COVID-19 crisis
- The technological impacts the COVID-19 crisis brings
- The steps being taken now to prepare for the post-COVID-19 era
The following health systems will be represented during the presentation:
- Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Aspirus Health Care
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
We hope you can join us!
Call for Nominations!
Wisconsin HIMSS is accepting nominations for prospective candidates to serve on the 2020-2021 Board of Directors.
We would like to make your voice heard, as this important election could impact chapter events, advocacy, education, and more.
Please fill out this form if you would like to nominate someone.
Nominated candidates must adhere to the following:
- HIMSS membership is current/active
- HIMSS member and chapter member for a minimum of one year
- Reflect professional diversity among the board (background, career, worksite)