New Webinar: What’s the health of your virtual workforce?
Join the Wisconsin Chapter of HIMSS on 11/12/20!
Topic: Assessing and optimizing the health of your virtual workforce
Date: November 12, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
Due to COVID-19, healthcare organizations were forced to reconsider and quickly adapt their ability to work remotely at scale. In short order, most had to organize, equip, and deploy a fully virtual workforce in order to maintain access to services and continuity of care for their consumers. Organizations are now considering how or if they will make this change permanent. So, what happens next? What is the best sustainable solution for long-term success?
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to implement a permanent, high-performing remote workforce,
- How to assess where you are today in the remote journey, and
- Strategic considerations for sustainability
If there was ever a time to consider optimizing your virtual workforce, it’s now!
Last call for our new CPHIMS Boot Camp!
Last chance! Our new virtual CPHIMS Boot Camp format is starting soon!
The following Boot Camps will be offered:
- November 2, 2020 3pm- 5pm CDT
- November 9, 2020 3pm- 5pm CDT
- November 16, 2020 3pm- 5pm CDT
- November 30, 2020 3pm- 5pm CDT