[WEBINAR] – COVID-19 response in Wisconsin and Illinois
GoToWebinar (details provided upon registering)
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, the Wisconsin and Greater Illinois Chapters of HIMSS are hosting a virtual roundtable discussion featuring area healthcare systems, including Edward-Elmhurst Health (Naperville, IL), Bellin Health (Green Bay, WI), Aspirus Health Care (Wausau, WI), and Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network (Princeton, IL).
Our goal is to share real-life COVID-19 related processes or solutions that are working well, including:
- How to best test, triage, and treat communities
- Lessons learned while leading through the COVID-19 crisis
- The technological impacts the COVID-19 crisis brings
- The steps being taken now to prepare for the post-COVID-19 era
Join our panel of health system executives as they offer insights from the frontlines of the fight against this pandemic.
- Facilitator: Jake Aleckson, Director of Performance Improvement, Nordic
- Speaker 1: John Lee, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Speaker 2: Ashely Daffinson, IT Epic Team Leader, Bellin Health
- Speaker 3: Benj Barsotti, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Aspirus Health Care
- Speaker 4: Jackie King, Director of Clinical Informatics, Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network