COVID-19 Response in Wisconsin and Illinois - Part II
Two months later, we have invited our distinguished guest speakers back for another roundtable discussion about the COVID-19 crisis. We will hear about progress made in wake of the pandemic at their respective healthcare organizations. Did they progress in the same direction as predicted? What preparations are underway for the post-COVID-19 era? What, if anything, do our guests see as enduring effects from the COVID-19 crisis?
• Benj Barsotti, MD - CMIO, Aspirus Health Care
• Jackie King, MSHI, CPC, COC, RH-CBS - Director of Clinical Informatics, Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
• Ashley Daffinson - IT Epic Team Leader, Bellin Health
• Michele Berg, MSHI, RN - NICU Staff Nurse & Epic Clinical Documentation Committee Co-Chair, Rush University Medical Center
• Jake Aleckson - Director of Performance Improvement, Nordic
Join Jake Aleckson and our panel of health system executives as they offer insights from the frontlines of the fight against this pandemic.